07 February 2023
- Last Edited 07 February 2023
Not sure if this post fits here. But maybe it's more appropriate here.
There are several factors in this study. So not a specific focus. This is not a measurement, just some phenomena. I will supplement it with some thought starters.
The basic phenomenon:
-An iron core excited by alternating voltage with a series capacitor. Series resonance.(L3-C1)
The inductance of L"1-L"2 is connected opposite each other. There is no inductance, so there is no induced voltage.
-This is connected in parallel with a loosely coupled parallel inductance. (L5-C2)
The excited voltage is initially less because the coupling is loose.
Thus, the resonance point of the two sides is also different.
- If we connect an inductance in series, all parameters change with the entire arrangement. ( Ft coil )
(Inductance is very important here.)
This can be seen on the 24v10w load connected to L"1-L"2. This is traditionally the M.E.G. device control coil. So the primary coil.
(in the traditional case, think of the inductances L3-4-5-6 as the secondary coil)
- If the parameters are correct, the parallel LED placed between the inductances L"1-L"2 lights up first. Then, in case of overexcitation, a strong voltage is induced on it. (resonance point)
What happens to the magnetic field of a permanent magnet here? What is happening in space?
- But if there is no L"1-L"2 inductances during the control pause
voltage can then function as a secondary coil.
That is, it recharges the power supply.
Let's think about the experience at ZPM or other implementations. (Tesla coil, Kapanadze generator...)
- strive for a higher voltage (amcc320 test video at 3:40)
- think about energy reflection (videos Er1-4)
First measurement is not a measurement. Second measurement half measurement. Third measurement is a measurement.